Pet Lounge offers the best hotel style pet boarding experience in our cozy, clean, climate-controlled and comfortable suites to make your pet feel at home.
We know how important your pet is for you, so while you are away, we give them personalized attention to create a familiar environment and make them feel as close to home as possible. You will have peace of mind knowing that your pet is being cared and loved.
In our cage-free pet hotel facility, overnight guests will play with other guests all day and then relax in their own suite at night. Some suites are large enough for families of 2 or more dogs to share and stay together, discount for sharing suites available.
Pets are fed as per your instructions. We recommend bringing your pet’s own food for their stay. A sudden change in diet can cause stomach upset and diarrhea. If not, Pet Lounge can provide feeding at an extra fee. Medications can be administered as per instructions.
At reservation, let us know any special need your pet has and we will make sure to provide it during his/her stay.
We also encourage parents to bring its dog favorite bedding, blankets, and toys, to make them feel more comfortable.
Under 40 lbs $35
40 to 70 lbs $40
70 plus lbs – Call for details
VIP Suite $45
VIP Suite (Double occupancy) $80
This suite can accommodate 2 dogs from the same family up to 45 lbs each
VIP SUITE: 38 sq. feet and TV. Includes a 15 minute personal play per day
House Meal: $3 per meal
Medications: $3 per day
Intact Dogs: $5 per day
Late check-out: $10
We offer pick up and drop off services at an additional cost.
- All pets must be healthy and current on vaccinations including rabies, DHLPPC, and Bordatella.
- Pets are inspected on arrival for fleas and ticks. Flea & Tick Treatments are a mandatory service if they are found to be present on your pet.
- Mandatory basic bath for hotel guests of 3 days or longer stay
- Check out is at 10am. A $10 late check-out fee will be charged for pick-ups up to 12pm. Longer stays will be charged at regular daycare fee.
- 50% Non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee reservation.
- Dogs not neutered or spayed will be charged an additional fee per day
- Puppies 8 months old and younger will be charged additional $5 per day
- The safety of our guests and staff is a priority for Pet Lounge. We may refuse services to pets with bad and/or destructive behavior, history of aggression, biting and/or attacking people or animals.
- Pets will be individually evaluated to test temperament and confirm the pet meet the policies.
- Prices are subject to change depending on pet’s behavior and/or age.